UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is an updated version of the previous game.
Enkidu and Wagner join the character roster in the game's console version. Additionally, this version will be getting a proper Story Mode, called “Chronicle Mode,” with reportedly about ten or more hours of content. It will also feature a Combo Challenge mode for first time.
Version 3.00 (July 23rd 2015)
- Nanase and Byakuya from the console version have been added.
- A new character Phonon has been added.
- A new cafe stage has been added.
- "Mutual Situation", a new Hyde VS Seth song has been added.
- The new story segments from the console version have been added to Arcade Mode.
- Cross Cast Veil Off has been added, activated by pressing A+B+C during a certain attacks, except during Infinite Worths.
- Training Mode is now the same as in the console version.
- Game balance has been changed and some characters have gained new moves.
Version 3.01 (September 8th 2015)
Character Specific Changes:
- Fixed the bug where the webs set up by Byakuya's "Should I plant it around here?" didn't disappear when they were attacked, as well as the bug where they dealt chip damage even when blocked with a Shield.
- Fixed the bug where Phonon's EX "Yuudou Ascend" animation would play out if you cancelled the attack on hit and used another move.
- Fixed the bug where Vatista's "Sidereus Fragmentum" dealt more hits than normally when they were detonated.
- Fixed the bug where Seth's "Nosedive follow-up move" messed with the blocking orientations of Seth's moves used afterwards.
- Fixed the bug where Waldstein's "Sturmangriff" had his hurtbox the same as during a normal jump.
- Fixed the bug where Chaos' "Breathe Out" couldn't be cancelled into other special moves on hit.
- Other minor fixes and improved operation stability.
Version 3.10 (June 27th 2016)
- A new playable character Mika added.
- A new kindergarten park stage added.
- Game balance changes.
- New configurable options in Training Mode.
- 10 new colors added to each character increasing the total to 30 colors per each.
- New customization items such as plates and icons.
Version 3.11 (January 19th 2017)
- Fixed the issue when using Yuzuriha's Saki or Yaei'ichirin under special circumstances, you could enter the Stance while the C-button icon for her Stance didn't appear.
- Fixed the issue with Mika and Phonon where cancelling 5A or 2A into a special move would allow you to cancel the said special with a normal throw.
- Fixed the issue when using Chaos' A-version "That's the prey" and "Repel them" during a combo, Smart Steer wouldn't complete all of its inputs.
- Fixed the issue with Gordeau where using a Chain Shift after the Assimilation followup from Mortal Slide and then cancelling it into an EX Special Move right afterwards would lower the damage.
- Fixed the issue with Gordeau where using grounded EX Mortal Slide in a combo wouldn't absorb the opponent's GRD.
- Various minor fixes and improved operation stability.
Version 3.20 (July 10th 2017)
- to be added
|Main Series||UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH (Exe:Late · Exe:late[st])|
|Spin-offs||BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle|