UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late is an updated version of the original game and it launched on the arcades on September 9th 2013.
On April 22nd 2014, Famitsu announced that Exe:Late will be released for Playstation 3 on July 24th 2014.
On July 4th 2014, Aksys Games announced that they will localize the game. On November 12th Aksys Games announced that Exe:Late will release in United States on February 24th 2015.
Ver. 2.00 (September 9th 2013)
- Chaos added as a playable character
- Force Function added
- Guard Thrust added
- 2 new stages added
- New modes: Normal Mode, Score Attack, Time Attack and Training Mode
- In-Birth Front gained support of "In-Birth Points" and all kinds of customization.
- Width of the stages has been increased
- Characters can no longer move before the round starts
- Universal nerfs in each character's health and damage
- Assault no longer consumes EXS
- Jump attacks are now overheads only during the descending part of a jump
- Pratfall mechanics removed
- Auto Recovery removed (Aerial Recovery is now invincible until you land, but you can't move in the air)
- Recovery options increased: Ground Backward Roll added. Aerial Forward, Neutral and Backward.
- "Recover Correction Value" added which changes the length of combos.
- Particular invincibilities added to certain moves, like "invincible only against projectiles"
- If an aerial attack is now Shielded, the user can't move anymore before they land.
- Guard Shield now pushes the opponent away from the user.
- Wallbounce limit on combo dropped to 1 wallbounce. Instant recovery if used twice in a combo.
- If a Veil Off hits the opponent during a combo, it won't cause a GRD Break but destroys Vorpal state instead.
Ver. 2.01 (September 18th 2013)
- Akatsuki added as a computer-only character
- Universal correction on Dash-cancel Dash (You can no longer cancel dash-cancel dash into normal dash)
- Hilda's charged j.C is now counted as a multi-hitting overhead
Ver. 2.02 (October 22th 2013)
- Akatsuki added as a playable character
- Bug fixes
- Vatista's floating (j.A+B) fixed
- Special attacks added that appears when you use Vatista's Sidereus Fragmentum four times in a combo
- Hilda's Force Function animation modified
- Huge meter gain when use Carmine's 3C at certain times has been fixed
- Accuracy of Chaos' "Sidle up" fixed.
Console Version Changes (July 24th 2014)
- Nanase and Byakuya added as a playable character
- 3 new stages added
- Rearranged character roster select
- Chaos is on the 2P row to Hilda's 1P
- Eltnum is on the 1P side to Akatsuki's 2P
- Akatsuki got his winner announcer
Ver. 2.03 (August 4th)
- Fixed a bug that made Assault attacks retain landing recovery.
- Fixed a bug that made particular throws miss the hit in the corner.
- Fixed a bug that gave Gordeau's "Turbulence" greater reach when he's on the left side of the screen.
- Fixed a bug that made Akatsuki's EX Denkoudan weird when it hits the opponent in hit stun and is canceled with Chain Shift.
- Other minor system adjustments.
|Main Series||UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH (Exe:Late · Exe:late[st])|
|Spin-offs||BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle|